Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Andrew London: Smart glasses could kill smartphones in the next five years

Logtonet. - This is one of information for you who want to update the information from smart glasses in this time with the article titled Smart glasses could kill smartphones in the next five years that written by Andrew London from Techradar site.


I realize the irony of publishing this in the week that Intel announced it was pulling the plug on its smart glasses project Vaunt (pictured) but I think that the smartphone's days are numbered, and smart glasses are going to be the thing that kills it.

If you’re anything like me, you break out in a cold sweat whenever your phone’s battery drops below 10%. The idea of going without a phone would feel like losing a limb. An invisible digital limb, but still, a limb.

So the idea of not having a phone anymore seems like a totally alien concept, but I’ve seen some emerging technology recently that’s convinced me that we’re only a few years away from the end of the smartphone.

Now I don’t mean that in five years time the smartphone will be gone completely, that is madness. I just mean that the technology that is going to kill it is here already and in five years we’ll have heard the first death knoll. Let me explain.

And now you can read more about Smart glasses could kill smartphones in the next five years that written by Andrew London from external source using link HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment